Friday, June 6, 2014

Flowers for My Daughter ~ Friends with Flair

Just popping in to share a quick project...my daughter is off for some more Coast Guard training, and requested some goodies from home to personalize her space.

I found some instax picture frames at Michael's (she was given the camera for her birthday) and decided to gussy them up some.




Because you don't always have pictures that you want to frame right away, I used my Unity stamps to decorate one of the frames, and put a quote inside.



I'm linking up to the Unity Friends with Flair party...you should come join in if you aren't already...there is lots of inspiration to see...and prizes!

Thanks for stopping by,

Meredith


7 comments:

  1. Really cute & girly! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you stamped the frame! Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and thoughtful for her. You must be proud that she is training in the Coast Guard. That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and black is OoH La La! Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty way to alter these frames.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful keepsakes for your daughter -- and great sentiments for her, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!