I dyed the ribbon myself...I'll share more about that next week, but here's a closer look!
I do love the style of Phyllis Harris' illustration...I need to save up to get some more of her sets...the hardest part is choosing which ones...since they are all so adorable!
Here's hoping that she will like it!
- markers: Spectrum Noir
- skin: TN4,TN5,TN6,TN7,TN8
- hair: BG3,BG4,BG5,BG6,BG7
- flowers & grass: GB3,GB5,OR1,CT4,CG2,CG4,DG3
- dress & sash: LV1,LV2,LV3,IG1,BGR1,blender
- stamp: Unity: Phyllis Harris Face the Sunshine
- cardstock: Neenah(white),Coredinations(green),scrap(purple)
- ink: Ranger Distress Ink(Dusty Concord)
- ribbon: Hug Snug seam binding
- embossing folder: Darice Basket Weave
- punch: EK Success(square), Martha Stewart(border),1/4" hole punch
I'm entering this tag into three challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!