This cute tag came about for a weekly challenge over on the Cardmaker Cardswaps forum, this week, it is to make a tag for the upcoming holidays.
After seeing the above linked version, I set out to make my own Frankenstein tag...
- chipboard tag base
- green cardstock to cover tag
- green distress ink
- black marker
- black buttons
- brads (for bolts)
- black burlap scrap
Here's a closer look at the neck brads...
And the button eyes and burlap 'hair'
Steps to make:
- Cut chipboard tag. (I cut mine 5" tall by 3" wide.)
- Cover tag with green cardstock
- Distress cardstock with green ink
- Glue on button eyes
- Draw mouth. (I penciled mine in first to be sure of placement.)
- Glue burlap 'hair' in place, trim to fit edge of tag, trim bangs.
- Glue on neck bolt brads
- That's it!
Thanks for looking!