Friday, May 21, 2010

Make it Marvelous in May Crop

So over at the Cardmaker message board we are having a four day crop filled with games and challenges...this is the third one since I've joined the board, but the first one that I have participated in....fun!

Yesterday I managed to get a bit of time in the craft room and joined in my first challenge, "Dress your hat". We each took a flapper hat template and dressed it up...they are all so cute!

This is my first version, obviously, I'm not quite over my black and white kick...

dress up your hat challenge

But after looking at it for a bit I thought it needed just something a bit more...

hat take two

Better, no?

The next challenge I participated in was the 'birds and the bees' challenge...just include either a bird or a bee on your card...easy and fun.

For this one, I brought out my cricut machine, using the Home Decor cartridge I cut the bird and branch, then popped them on a card...so simple!

birds and bees challenge

I'll try to make some more today!

Enjoy,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!