Monday, May 16, 2011

Skater Boy

Week 2 down!

After uploading a card with last week's digital image, Faith of Designed 2 Delight sent me this adorable Skater Boy image! Would you like him too? You can head over to the shop and pick him up...and if you upload a card to the blog challenge, then you will be emailed the next image too!

I'm working on my coloring...still have a ways to go, I know! But the funny thing that I learned with this image was to check which pencils I'm using! I lay down a layer of blue around the image, intending to use a paintbrush and some water to blend it out to nothing...well, that only works if you use a watercolor pencil!!!

Oh well, next time!

Photobucket

The base is made from Coredinations color core cardstock, embossed with the diamond edge Cuttlebug folder. The rest of the cardstock is from my scrap pile, shapes cut with dies and punches and dimension added with a crimper. The sentiment is from a stamped set swap.

Enjoy,

Meredith

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable job with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!