Sunday, September 7, 2014

New Adventures

Well, hello!

I've been keeping busy with lots of things, one of which is a new skill I'm learning, quilting! I just finished a class at my local quilt shop, and have a completed project, yeah!

As I was looking around for my next project, I came across an invitation for a Quilt-a-long with Bryan House Quilts to make these adorable ghost mini-quilts!


How cute are they? I plan to make two boy ghosts and one girl, representing my children. Then, as they move on, they can have a cute decoration for Halloween of their own...if I can give them up, that is!

I look forward to practicing my newfound skills, and ending up with cute decor!

Meredith


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!