Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another Father's Day card

I've been having a great time in the craft room, and completed a few more Father's Day cards for the Operation Write Home blog color challenge.
I used the same lighthouse stamp that I used on the prior card, just the whole stamp this time. This turquoise and brown color combo is just perfect for acting like the ocean/sky in the background.

Photobucket

I thought that the sentiment stamp was a nice one to go with the lighthouse, I was inspired for the card layout and sentiment choice by a card in the latest Cardmaker magazine.

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!

Meredith

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I like the turquoise for the background too. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!