Friday, March 15, 2013

Friends with Flair ~ Butterfly Kisses

Wow, oh wow, do I have some beautiful cards to show you today!

I joined a swap over at the scrapzee board for butterfly theme cards, pretty simple, make five cards and send them in, get five different cards back. 

I turned to my Silhouette Cameo and Unity stamps to come up with this piece of gorgeousness...even dh was impressed!



I used a cut file from the Silhouette store, modified a bit to suit the picture in my head, then the most adorable SOTW from Unity on the inside. 




Of course, since its for a swap, then I made a few more...



Oh, and I just couldn't not use the darling butterflies flying out of the envelope stamp, so I sent some envelopes along to use with these cards!



Supplies:
  • stamp - Unity Butterfly Kisses
  • cardstock - Recollections
  • patterned cardstock - Cosmo Cricket Clementine
  • cut file - Samantha Walker for Silhouette America (modified)
  • ink - Ranger Distress Ink Walnut Stain
  • punch - Martha Stewart butterfly trio
  • gems - The Paper Studio
  • ribbon - stash
I chose the patterned cardstock based on the colors in the Unity Be Inspired Challege ~ it lasts for a whole month, you should join in!

I'm linking up over at Unity Friends with Flair Friday...you should join in!

Thanks for stopping by!

Meredith



22 comments:

  1. WOAH! So cool how you paired the butterflies up. I love your card set, so pretty! Thanks for joining us for FWF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card set, Meredith! I really like the image used on the matching envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meredith, I love the butterfly theme of your card set!! Great idea, it looks Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards. Love the 3-D cut out. Thumbnail did not do it justice - glad I clicked on it to come to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the butterfly and the pertty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Your butterfly cards rock! I love the papers you used. Isn't the Silhouette a hoot? I love what it can make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Very pretty and love the concept!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! I love the butterflies! And, of course, the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the butterflies!! So pretty. the envelope is cute too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a wonderful cut file, and that Unity sentiment is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love those cut out butterflies! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love all the butterfly details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can see why your DH was impressed. Totally Wonderful cards Meredith.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely set! Great papers used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH GOODNESS - I DO love BUTTERFLIES! These are so adorable - THANK YOU SO MUCH for participating - I LOVE seeing all the pretty creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very pretty! Loving the colors and the Set is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute!! I like how the butterflies appear to becoming out of the paper. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are beautiful. Sad I didn't get one in the swap but I did love the ones I got. Sometimes I want to make enough to get everyones! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh, pretty diecut butterflies. I like the different patterned paper peeking through the background too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!