Saturday, August 21, 2010

Seeing Red (TSOL16)

It's that time again...challenge time over at The Stamps of Life blog...and I've finally managed to upload my picture of the card I made to participate!

The challenge is "Seeing Red" - feature the color red on your card...

I tossed some papers out on my workspace and came up with the color combo of red, kraft and cream...whatcha think?

tsol challenge

tsol challenge inside

I used the new release for the month of August, Trees2build, and a special release from July, Youare2kind...I love how you can build the little bird any way you want to...and this sentiment set is fast becoming my favorite...

Thank you for looking!

Meredith



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!