Monday, January 3, 2011

The last of the Christmas Cards

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted...but I have some projects that I'd love to share, even though they are out of season now...

But the great thing about Christmas, is it comes every year!

My 11 yo son and I were a part of a Christmas card exchange on the Cardmaker's message board...they are so nice to let children participate! He made some great cards...not all the same, like his Halloween ones were, but these all following the same design...

nathan's card exchange

I chose the sketch, he chose the papers and the stamps and the colors...didn't he do a fabulous job?

He did all the stamping himself...I helped with a bit of cutting and adhering the layers...

I made cards for the exchange as well...most have already been posted to the blog, but I have two more to share...

For this one, I was trying to capture an idea that I saw in my wanderings across the web...I'm not totally pleased with the results, so I'll be working on it again next year.

snow tree

For the last one, I tried the brick wall technique from splitcoast stampers resource page...I've wanted to try it ever since I first saw it, and finally did...I love how this card turned out!

brick wall

That's it for the Christmas cards...until next fall, I guess!

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!