Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sketch Challenge

I'm enjoying making cards regularly again, and managed to put one together today to fit the sketch challenge over at the Stars & Stamps blog for Operation Write Home




I'll be putting together some additional cards following the same sketch later tonight...it goes together quickly, but looks nice!


Supplies:

  • patterned paper:my minds eye
  • ribbon:hero arts
  • stamps:sentiment:tpc studio, flower:inkadinkadoo, frame:our daily bread
  • die cut:spellbinders


Thanks for looking!


Meredith

3 comments:

  1. The second I saw this, I just said, "Ooooh." Out loud. It is so very pretty and everything comes together just beautifully! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that you flipped the sketch! great job on the stamp mix...I definitely need to practice that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love try some of these cards,but not have all right stuff make card.I just moved couple months ago leave lot stuff behind.Pretty cards not look to hard to make.
    Sue c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!