Friday, October 1, 2010

Have you heard?

My favorite place to play online is having a mini-crop and blog hop in celebration of World Cardmaking Day!

So click on over to the Cardmaker magazine message board and join in on the fun October 2nd and 3rd!

There will be challenges, there will be fun, there will be a blog hop, there will be prizes!

And guess what? Yours truly is one of the 'hosts' for the blog hop! I'm excited, since I've participated in blog hops before, but this will be the first time I've been one of the hosts.

Not familiar with blog hops?

A blog hop is where several blog writers agree to post about a specific subject (in this case, the Cardmaker's message board World Cardmaking Day Mini Crop) on a specific day, or for a specific time.

Participants follow the links from blog to blog, commenting on each blog as they go. Sometimes the hops include prizes to win, but they are always full of inspiration and fun!

I hope to 'see' you for our hop!

Enjoy,

Meredith

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!